We are so excited the New York Times names Nicaragua as one of the 46 Places to Go in 2013. We couldn’t agree more! We are especially in love with the Mukul Luxury Resort and Spa. This gorgeous resort is on Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast and all rooms have incredible ocean views. This location is truly special, a fishing village where the rain forest meets the sea – the natural beauty and rugged landscape are really unparalleled. Whether you like to hike, bike, snorkel, scuba…this resort has it all. With an amazing spa and 18 hole golf course to boot! Come discover this hidden gem before it is no longer off the beaten path!
Visit Mukul Resort in Nicaragua in 2013!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- A one-of-a-kind vacation to cottonhousemustique complete with a private villa experience, 24… https://t.co/h0s78dJS5P 3 days ago
- A one-of-a-kind vacation to @cottonhousemustique complete with a private villa experience, 24 hour staff, and... https://t.co/1ahFaQAquQ 3 days ago
- Book a last minute trip to Miami for Valentine’s Day and get amazing savings on suite offerings and tasting... https://t.co/M2O0zwapOS 4 days ago
- Book a last minute trip to Miami for Valentine’s Day and get amazing savings on suite offerings… https://t.co/OP7Sdz52wX 4 days ago
- Stay just steps away from the Champs Élysees at @hotel_lancaster_paris and you book on https://t.co/Salzqgm18S... https://t.co/AFiz5rM4fQ 1 week ago