We are so excited the New York Times names Nicaragua as one of the 46 Places to Go in 2013. We couldn’t agree more! We are especially in love with the Mukul Luxury Resort and Spa. This gorgeous resort is on Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast and all rooms have incredible ocean views. This location is truly special, a fishing village where the rain forest meets the sea – the natural beauty and rugged landscape are really unparalleled. Whether you like to hike, bike, snorkel, scuba…this resort has it all. With an amazing spa and 18 hole golf course to boot! Come discover this hidden gem before it is no longer off the beaten path!
Visit Mukul Resort in Nicaragua in 2013!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- ✈Sardina for the Summer? - https://t.co/6gJ0NyVjBj 1 month ago
- Who's looking forward to visiting Thailand? #FSTentedCamp Enjoy breathtaking views! 📸@tansweetpea… https://t.co/FObpPqnFXO 2 months ago
- Get through your inbox twice as fast with @Superhuman. If you have a referral, please send one my way! 💜… https://t.co/mcBeB8y2IG 7 months ago
- Enchanted by the coastal medieval towns of the Costa Brava and the turquoise seas that we are discovering today. Yo… https://t.co/iSsSF58QA9 4 years ago
- Another day another beautiful hotel in #barcelona ♦️Housed in a former headquarters of the city’s cotton guild, the… https://t.co/Ky10XE3lXG 4 years ago