We are so excited the New York Times names Nicaragua as one of the 46 Places to Go in 2013. We couldn’t agree more! We are especially in love with the Mukul Luxury Resort and Spa. This gorgeous resort is on Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast and all rooms have incredible ocean views. This location is truly special, a fishing village where the rain forest meets the sea – the natural beauty and rugged landscape are really unparalleled. Whether you like to hike, bike, snorkel, scuba…this resort has it all. With an amazing spa and 18 hole golf course to boot! Come discover this hidden gem before it is no longer off the beaten path!
Visit Mukul Resort in Nicaragua in 2013!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Check out these nice colored drawings from the luxury hotel @tivolihotels , celebrating their #Tivoli85Years. This… https://t.co/nVjdDuDapL 2 weeks ago
- Sweet babe beach dancing! Upgrade upon availability at time of check-in by booking on https://t.co/MU8ewRQ7lv… https://t.co/Ro2apLFtfz 2 weeks ago
- Palm tree's, ocean breeze, salty air, the endless summer take me there @bluewatershotel 🌴☀️Book now on… https://t.co/uvvPwsNUZk 3 weeks ago
- @flemingsmayfair is home to many hidden gems, including the lovely Royal Arcade. Upgrade upon availablity at time o… https://t.co/NdstJaLq1w 3 weeks ago
- Check this sunset @sun_gardens_dubrovnik And congratulations to Croatian national team again.Upgrade upon availabli… https://t.co/qfPT9NnFME 3 weeks ago