We are so excited the New York Times names Nicaragua as one of the 46 Places to Go in 2013. We couldn’t agree more! We are especially in love with the Mukul Luxury Resort and Spa. This gorgeous resort is on Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast and all rooms have incredible ocean views. This location is truly special, a fishing village where the rain forest meets the sea – the natural beauty and rugged landscape are really unparalleled. Whether you like to hike, bike, snorkel, scuba…this resort has it all. With an amazing spa and 18 hole golf course to boot! Come discover this hidden gem before it is no longer off the beaten path!
Visit Mukul Resort in Nicaragua in 2013!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- It’s Yatching, not Cruising! 🛳🗺📍Experience the difference and go where cruises can’t go with @seadreamyc! Book thro… https://t.co/Ipu04mXK3D 1 day ago
- It already feels likes winter! ❄️ Escape the weather and enjoy sunshine and sea wind with @bluewatershotel This a… https://t.co/yMSh6TllIN 2 days ago
- Located in Hambrug’s most beautiful neighborhoods, high above the River Elbe with stunning views. Hotel Louis C.Jac… https://t.co/QNUOZNeate 2 days ago
- Want to feel at home in Rome? 🇮🇹 Check @corso281 for more information. This former private mansion is the perfect p… https://t.co/1RJIkUXNvf 3 days ago
- Enjoy one more day in NYC? 🗽 Book 4-Pay 3 at @thechatwalny Valid now through 30 Nov 2018! Book now through… https://t.co/LEoI4HpvvK 3 days ago