We are so excited the New York Times names Nicaragua as one of the 46 Places to Go in 2013. We couldn’t agree more! We are especially in love with the Mukul Luxury Resort and Spa. This gorgeous resort is on Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast and all rooms have incredible ocean views. This location is truly special, a fishing village where the rain forest meets the sea – the natural beauty and rugged landscape are really unparalleled. Whether you like to hike, bike, snorkel, scuba…this resort has it all. With an amazing spa and 18 hole golf course to boot! Come discover this hidden gem before it is no longer off the beaten path!
Visit Mukul Resort in Nicaragua in 2013!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Book a trip to the City of Light at @parkhyattparis on https://t.co/Salzqgm18S and get your 4th night… https://t.co/ncikiBMde9 2 months ago
- Dreaming of a beach vacation on this Spring day? check out the @andazmaui on https://t.co/SalzqgDC0q and get a comp… https://t.co/CdR9AuVSol 2 months ago
- Dreaming of a beach vacation on this Spring day? check out the @andazmaui on https://t.co/SalzqgDC0q… https://t.co/XQBTo9QTAB 2 months ago
- Check in to the Hotel Lungarno before August 31 and get an extra €150 food & beverage credit on top of the amazing… https://t.co/YJpgYOYbTJ 2 months ago
- Check in to the Hotel Lungarno before August 31 and get an extra €150 food & beverage credit on… https://t.co/m1ItlxQjiF 2 months ago