From 5-star luxury, ultimate parties, to adventures across pristine islands off the coast, Cannes has it all! The Majestic Barrière flaunts the only Christian Dior suite designed in Europe. This suite is not only grand in size measuring 450sqm but is also situated at one of the highest floors overlooking breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea as well as La Croisette and the famous steps of Palais de Festivals. Let us not forget that the suite comes with a butler exclusively at your service to guarantee you a stay that you reminisce for the rest of your life.
Majestic Barrière brings you their newest addition to the property – La Plage, their private beach club. The hotel has its own exclusive beach that gives you the privacy you seek, while also offering a more social setting with its very own pontoon where guests can lounge and socialize all year round.
Those of you with a bone for adventure and the desire to explore Cannes a little more can venture out to the islands off the coast. Two amazing islands being Honorat and Marguerite offer its visitors a memorable experience of Cannes. Saint Honorat Island being home to monasteries inhabited by monks creates the perfect atmosphere for visitors looking to unwind in a peaceful setting. The monks derive livelihood from making traditional wine and Lérina liquor which is a local specialty and offered for tasting to visitors.
Saint Marguerite Island offers beautiful picnic spots to visitors and exhibits a vast plethora of flora and fauna. Whether you want to spend the day sunbathing on open grasslands or lose yourself in the thickets of Eucalyptus trees, you are open to picking your muse!
For 2015, Virtuoso Rate Includes:
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in the restaurant or Continental breakfast for two in room
• Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
• Early check-in/late check-out ◦subject to availability
• Complimentary access to our private Beach Club “LA PLAGE” Sunlounges dedicated (excluding 1st rows & Pier) Valued at 42 Euro per person, per day or 85 Euro credit in Food & Beverage