Everyone knows about honeymoons, but the latest trend is taking a luxury babymoon – when a couple takes a relaxing getaway before their baby arrives.
Every pregnant woman deserves some pampering and tranquility before she becomes a mom. I babymooned at the Banyan Tree in Riviera Maya before my son was born – and have not been this relaxed since 🙂
Will and Kate were recently at the Cotton House in Mystique for their babymoon. Nick and Vanessa Lachey celebrated their babymoon at Jade Mountain in St. Lucia – this is one of our favorite hotels – and look what they offer expecting couples:
- Airport transfers both ways
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome cocktail (or mocktail!)
- Tour of volcano, sulfur springs, and diamond mineral baths
- Tropical fruit basket
- Guided boat snorkel trip
- One Pre Natal Massage: Total bliss and relaxation during and following pregnancy, this massage is designed to answer the needs of a developing mother and baby and provide the nurturing you both deserve.
- $500 anniversary certificate to use on your return visit
Stay tuned for more Classic Travel custom babymoon packages!!