The Hotel Guanahani is comprised of quirky cabins sprinkled along a forested hillside, heading right down to the sea. It is not uncommon to see a turtle crossing the road or to find a giant iguana on your doorstep. This hotel definitely has a more traditional Caribbean feel and a campy vibe. I am excited to see more!
Good Morning from the Guanahani
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Check out these nice colored drawings from the luxury hotel @tivolihotels , celebrating their #Tivoli85Years. This… https://t.co/nVjdDuDapL 3 weeks ago
- Sweet babe beach dancing! Upgrade upon availability at time of check-in by booking on https://t.co/MU8ewRQ7lv… https://t.co/Ro2apLFtfz 3 weeks ago
- Palm tree's, ocean breeze, salty air, the endless summer take me there @bluewatershotel 🌴☀️Book now on… https://t.co/uvvPwsNUZk 3 weeks ago
- @flemingsmayfair is home to many hidden gems, including the lovely Royal Arcade. Upgrade upon availablity at time o… https://t.co/NdstJaLq1w 3 weeks ago
- Check this sunset @sun_gardens_dubrovnik And congratulations to Croatian national team again.Upgrade upon availabli… https://t.co/qfPT9NnFME 3 weeks ago