The Hotel Guanahani is comprised of quirky cabins sprinkled along a forested hillside, heading right down to the sea. It is not uncommon to see a turtle crossing the road or to find a giant iguana on your doorstep. This hotel definitely has a more traditional Caribbean feel and a campy vibe. I am excited to see more!
Good Morning from the Guanahani
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Looking for an excuse to go to Italy? Book now on https://t.co/Salzqgm18S at one of these amazing hotels and get... https://t.co/swXA1cJce7 1 day ago
- Looking for an excuse to go to Italy? Book now on https://t.co/Salzqgm18S at one of these amazing… https://t.co/qNL8kmFO2G 1 day ago
- A one-of-a-kind vacation to cottonhousemustique complete with a private villa experience, 24… https://t.co/h0s78dJS5P 1 week ago
- A one-of-a-kind vacation to @cottonhousemustique complete with a private villa experience, 24 hour staff, and... https://t.co/1ahFaQAquQ 1 week ago
- Book a last minute trip to Miami for Valentine’s Day and get amazing savings on suite offerings and tasting... https://t.co/M2O0zwapOS 1 week ago