The Hotel Guanahani is comprised of quirky cabins sprinkled along a forested hillside, heading right down to the sea. It is not uncommon to see a turtle crossing the road or to find a giant iguana on your doorstep. This hotel definitely has a more traditional Caribbean feel and a campy vibe. I am excited to see more!
Good Morning from the Guanahani
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- ✈Sardina for the Summer? - https://t.co/6gJ0NyVjBj 3 weeks ago
- Who's looking forward to visiting Thailand? #FSTentedCamp Enjoy breathtaking views! 📸@tansweetpea… https://t.co/FObpPqnFXO 2 months ago
- Get through your inbox twice as fast with @Superhuman. If you have a referral, please send one my way! 💜… https://t.co/mcBeB8y2IG 6 months ago
- Enchanted by the coastal medieval towns of the Costa Brava and the turquoise seas that we are discovering today. Yo… https://t.co/iSsSF58QA9 4 years ago
- Another day another beautiful hotel in #barcelona ♦️Housed in a former headquarters of the city’s cotton guild, the… https://t.co/Ky10XE3lXG 4 years ago