The Hotel Guanahani is comprised of quirky cabins sprinkled along a forested hillside, heading right down to the sea. It is not uncommon to see a turtle crossing the road or to find a giant iguana on your doorstep. This hotel definitely has a more traditional Caribbean feel and a campy vibe. I am excited to see more!
Good Morning from the Guanahani
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Get through your inbox twice as fast with @Superhuman. If you have a referral, please send one my way! 💜… https://t.co/mcBeB8y2IG 1 month ago
- Enchanted by the coastal medieval towns of the Costa Brava and the turquoise seas that we are discovering today. Yo… https://t.co/iSsSF58QA9 3 years ago
- Another day another beautiful hotel in #barcelona ♦️Housed in a former headquarters of the city’s cotton guild, the… https://t.co/Ky10XE3lXG 3 years ago
- Checked into the Barcelona Edition in advance of the upcoming Emotions Travel Event. Looking forward to an inspirin… https://t.co/huQZZnIdMx 3 years ago
- #bathtubgoals @theserrasbarcelona - one of my favorite hotels in #barcelona So happy to be back in this vibrant col… https://t.co/XGWSNRsz2Q 3 years ago