The Hotel Guanahani is comprised of quirky cabins sprinkled along a forested hillside, heading right down to the sea. It is not uncommon to see a turtle crossing the road or to find a giant iguana on your doorstep. This hotel definitely has a more traditional Caribbean feel and a campy vibe. I am excited to see more!
Good Morning from the Guanahani
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Want to feel at home in Rome? 🇮🇹 Check @corso281 for more information. This former private mansion is the perfect p… https://t.co/1RJIkUXNvf 17 hours ago
- Enjoy one more day in NYC? 🗽 Book 4-Pay 3 at @thechatwalny Valid now through 30 Nov 2018! Book now through… https://t.co/LEoI4HpvvK 18 hours ago
- Enjoy one more day in NYC? 🗽 Book 4-Pay 3 at @thechatwalny Valid now through 30 Nov 2018! Book now through… https://t.co/JRQv6FT4zG 18 hours ago
- Check out these nice colored drawings from the luxury hotel @tivolihotels , celebrating their #Tivoli85Years. This… https://t.co/nVjdDuDapL 3 months ago
- Sweet babe beach dancing! Upgrade upon availability at time of check-in by booking on https://t.co/MU8ewRQ7lv… https://t.co/Ro2apLFtfz 3 months ago