With the growing sophistication of the wineries and the food has also come a new level of sophistication and choice in luxury lodging. The Carneros Inn is a definite standout in every category: lodging, location, food, wine, spa, architecture and activities. There is definitely something for everyone in this well appointed 27 acre property right off Highway 121. The cottages are reminiscent of what you would expect in the 1930s for the winery’s grape pickers-but the similarities end there. These well appointed cabins include Italian toiletries, and linen robes. Complimentary wireless coffeemakers, rocking chairs dining rooms, MP3 players are standard. If you are there for the view, it is worth the splurge for the rooms that face the vineyard. Don’t forget your yoga gear as they have a yoga studio and chances are you will be able to be accommodated in one of their 15 spa treatment rooms.
This is a romantic and ideal location for a wedding, family get together and equally up to the task for a corporate meeting with a generous 5,000 square feet of meeting space. Distances between buildings need not be a challenge with their complimentary golf cart transfers.
With three farm to table restaurants, you can count on contemporary California cuisine in Hilltop which is for guests only and serves breakfast and dinner, or FARM, which is their signature dining room with al fresco dining ¾ of the year. This is a very popular restaurant for guests and locals alike. Chef de Cuisine Andrew Budnyi is committed to crafting simple but elegant organic and sustainable food paired with the best wines of the region. The Boon Fly Café can also make picnic lunches to go-just don’t leave without one of their signature donuts.
Email me or call for more suggestionsto book your trip to Napa, San Francisco or wherever you want to create an amazing, memorable experience.
Experience Napa Valley this summer and fall with a 33 percent of rack rates on a stay of three or more night in a cottage or suite.
- · Upgrade to next room category on arrival, subject to availability
- · $40 daily breakfast credit per room toward Full American breakfast at The Boon Fly Caf, The Hilltop Dining Room or Cottage Dining
- · $50 Spa Treatment Credit per room, once per stay
- · VIP wine tasting passes for 2 to The Vintners Collective, a small upscale tasting room in Historic downtown Napa. Guests will receive a full VIP tasting and opportunity to purchase limited production wines. Advance reservations through the concierge required, this is a $25 value per person.
- · Early check in, based on availability
- · Late check out, based on availability
- · VIP Status
For preferred pricing, perks & privileges at discerning hotels & resorts www.passionatetravel.com/travelresources
604 261-7871/425 283-7690US Cell (PST)/604 671-3965 Cad Cell