True butler service at the Pierre
The Pierre is considered one of the most storied and best hotels in New York and, with its location on Central Park, and walking distance to all the best shopping and restaurants, it’s hard to beat. People that come here aren’t looking for contemporary or flash. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but there are times in life when tradition is so appealing. The Pierre is one of New York’s most traditional and beautiful hotels. The Fifth Avenue palace has eleven grand suites and it’s the only hotel on Manhattan that offers, with these suites, the services of a full-time butler. This is not the same as butler service that other hotels may offer with premium accommodations. The Pierre calls it “royal attaché service” and that’s because these butlers were chosen from thousands of applicants and then spent six months training for the position of taking care of guests in a royal manner. All the ordinary things like unpacking and packing your bags are routine. Naturally, your bath will be drawn and your clothes prepared and laid out for the evening. You won’t ever have to learn how to work the remote or deal with the rest of the hotel staff for anything. What’s really great is how comfortable they’ll make you feel while there taking care of you. It all sounds very Downton Abbey. Soon you’ll be revealing your most inner thoughts and It won’t take long before you’ll believe to the manor you were born.Needless to say,
About Richard BeckRichard Beck is President of New York based Classic Travel Service since 1982. He personally manages the travel of a number of high wealth indviduals.
- Want to feel at home in Rome? 🇮🇹 Check @corso281 for more information. This former private mansion is the perfect p… https://t.co/1RJIkUXNvf 17 hours ago
- Enjoy one more day in NYC? 🗽 Book 4-Pay 3 at @thechatwalny Valid now through 30 Nov 2018! Book now through… https://t.co/LEoI4HpvvK 18 hours ago
- Enjoy one more day in NYC? 🗽 Book 4-Pay 3 at @thechatwalny Valid now through 30 Nov 2018! Book now through… https://t.co/JRQv6FT4zG 18 hours ago
- Check out these nice colored drawings from the luxury hotel @tivolihotels , celebrating their #Tivoli85Years. This… https://t.co/nVjdDuDapL 3 months ago
- Sweet babe beach dancing! Upgrade upon availability at time of check-in by booking on https://t.co/MU8ewRQ7lv… https://t.co/Ro2apLFtfz 3 months ago