What says welcome to Santorini better than a 5-hour sailing tour in a Catamaran Yacht?
One of the best ways to really get to explore the Santorini area, this fun in the sun trip is definitely a special treat! All guests staying 4 nights or more at Canaves Oia Hotel are offered this exclusive Virtuoso amenity! This amazing tour starts with a roundtrip transfer from and provided by Canaves Oia Hotel.
Starting your journey from Ammoudi Bay, the yacht takes you towards the hot springs, located in a small bay in the “Palea Kameni”. The Palea Kameni is one of the two volcanic islands located in the Caldera. Baths in the water are heated by what remains of the volcano for an unforgettable hot springs experience!
The next stop on this fantastic tour begins by sailing close to Aspronissi and Akrotiri on your way to White Beach for an hour of leisurely swimming, snorkeling and lunch on board.
Right after your White Beach fun, the yacht will take you to the Red Beach for 30 minutes of swimming and snorkeling in another gorgeous part of Santorini. Your yacht tour then finishes in Vlychada and their private transfers will take you back to the hotel.
I was fortunate enough to experience Canaves Oia Hotel’s exclusive virtuoso amenity while visiting Santorini and ended up being extremely pleased with the crew and the level of service Sunset Oia provides. Nothing describes 5 star service better than a wonderful tour with marvelous service!
For 2014, Virtuoso Rate Includes:
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
• American champagne buffet or room service breakfast daily
• Welcome gift: bottle of local Santorinian wine & fresh fruit
• Euro 80 Food & Beverage credit per room, per stay (not combinable, not valid towards room rate, no cash value if not redeemed)
• For Stays of 4 or more nights: Choice of 80 euro Food & Beverage credit per room OR one catamaran sunset tour any day during the stay
One response to “The Best Virtuoso Amenity of 2014!”
Great journey! I love trips in Catamaran Yachts!