The New York Times Travel Section featured Turkey this week in their 36 Hours in Izmir article. We agree that 36 hours is probably the right amount of time to spend in Izmir – but then what else to do with your time in Turkey? Visit Istanbul, Cappadocia and Bodrum of course! Take a look at our fantastic Turkey Itinerary that features all of these! This trip give you a bit of everything…history in Izmir and Ephesus, thriving and beautiful metropolis in Istanbul, some adventure on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, and beach time in Bodrum. The perfect trip for any occasion!
36 hours in Izmir – Plus a Lot More!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Check out these nice colored drawings from the luxury hotel @tivolihotels , celebrating their #Tivoli85Years. This… https://t.co/nVjdDuDapL 3 weeks ago
- Sweet babe beach dancing! Upgrade upon availability at time of check-in by booking on https://t.co/MU8ewRQ7lv… https://t.co/Ro2apLFtfz 3 weeks ago
- Palm tree's, ocean breeze, salty air, the endless summer take me there @bluewatershotel 🌴☀️Book now on… https://t.co/uvvPwsNUZk 3 weeks ago
- @flemingsmayfair is home to many hidden gems, including the lovely Royal Arcade. Upgrade upon availablity at time o… https://t.co/NdstJaLq1w 3 weeks ago
- Check this sunset @sun_gardens_dubrovnik And congratulations to Croatian national team again.Upgrade upon availabli… https://t.co/qfPT9NnFME 3 weeks ago