The New York Times Travel Section featured Turkey this week in their 36 Hours in Izmir article. We agree that 36 hours is probably the right amount of time to spend in Izmir – but then what else to do with your time in Turkey? Visit Istanbul, Cappadocia and Bodrum of course! Take a look at our fantastic Turkey Itinerary that features all of these! This trip give you a bit of everything…history in Izmir and Ephesus, thriving and beautiful metropolis in Istanbul, some adventure on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, and beach time in Bodrum. The perfect trip for any occasion!
36 hours in Izmir – Plus a Lot More!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- A one-of-a-kind vacation to cottonhousemustique complete with a private villa experience, 24… https://t.co/h0s78dJS5P 4 days ago
- A one-of-a-kind vacation to @cottonhousemustique complete with a private villa experience, 24 hour staff, and... https://t.co/1ahFaQAquQ 4 days ago
- Book a last minute trip to Miami for Valentine’s Day and get amazing savings on suite offerings and tasting... https://t.co/M2O0zwapOS 5 days ago
- Book a last minute trip to Miami for Valentine’s Day and get amazing savings on suite offerings… https://t.co/OP7Sdz52wX 5 days ago
- Stay just steps away from the Champs Élysees at @hotel_lancaster_paris and you book on https://t.co/Salzqgm18S... https://t.co/AFiz5rM4fQ 1 week ago