The New York Times Travel Section featured Turkey this week in their 36 Hours in Izmir article. We agree that 36 hours is probably the right amount of time to spend in Izmir – but then what else to do with your time in Turkey? Visit Istanbul, Cappadocia and Bodrum of course! Take a look at our fantastic Turkey Itinerary that features all of these! This trip give you a bit of everything…history in Izmir and Ephesus, thriving and beautiful metropolis in Istanbul, some adventure on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, and beach time in Bodrum. The perfect trip for any occasion!
36 hours in Izmir – Plus a Lot More!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Book a trip to the City of Light at @parkhyattparis on https://t.co/Salzqgm18S and get your 4th night… https://t.co/ncikiBMde9 2 months ago
- Dreaming of a beach vacation on this Spring day? check out the @andazmaui on https://t.co/SalzqgDC0q and get a comp… https://t.co/CdR9AuVSol 2 months ago
- Dreaming of a beach vacation on this Spring day? check out the @andazmaui on https://t.co/SalzqgDC0q… https://t.co/XQBTo9QTAB 2 months ago
- Check in to the Hotel Lungarno before August 31 and get an extra €150 food & beverage credit on top of the amazing… https://t.co/YJpgYOYbTJ 2 months ago
- Check in to the Hotel Lungarno before August 31 and get an extra €150 food & beverage credit on… https://t.co/m1ItlxQjiF 2 months ago