The New York Times Travel Section featured Turkey this week in their 36 Hours in Izmir article. We agree that 36 hours is probably the right amount of time to spend in Izmir – but then what else to do with your time in Turkey? Visit Istanbul, Cappadocia and Bodrum of course! Take a look at our fantastic Turkey Itinerary that features all of these! This trip give you a bit of everything…history in Izmir and Ephesus, thriving and beautiful metropolis in Istanbul, some adventure on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, and beach time in Bodrum. The perfect trip for any occasion!
36 hours in Izmir – Plus a Lot More!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- ✈Sardina for the Summer? - https://t.co/6gJ0NyVjBj 1 month ago
- Who's looking forward to visiting Thailand? #FSTentedCamp Enjoy breathtaking views! 📸@tansweetpea… https://t.co/FObpPqnFXO 2 months ago
- Get through your inbox twice as fast with @Superhuman. If you have a referral, please send one my way! 💜… https://t.co/mcBeB8y2IG 7 months ago
- Enchanted by the coastal medieval towns of the Costa Brava and the turquoise seas that we are discovering today. Yo… https://t.co/iSsSF58QA9 4 years ago
- Another day another beautiful hotel in #barcelona ♦️Housed in a former headquarters of the city’s cotton guild, the… https://t.co/Ky10XE3lXG 4 years ago