The New York Times Travel Section featured Turkey this week in their 36 Hours in Izmir article. We agree that 36 hours is probably the right amount of time to spend in Izmir – but then what else to do with your time in Turkey? Visit Istanbul, Cappadocia and Bodrum of course! Take a look at our fantastic Turkey Itinerary that features all of these! This trip give you a bit of everything…history in Izmir and Ephesus, thriving and beautiful metropolis in Istanbul, some adventure on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, and beach time in Bodrum. The perfect trip for any occasion!
36 hours in Izmir – Plus a Lot More!
About Heatherhttp://www.classictravel.com/heather - Leisure Travel Guru, Honeymoon Specialist
- Want to feel at home in Rome? 🇮🇹 Check @corso281 for more information. This former private mansion is the perfect p… https://t.co/1RJIkUXNvf 17 hours ago
- Enjoy one more day in NYC? 🗽 Book 4-Pay 3 at @thechatwalny Valid now through 30 Nov 2018! Book now through… https://t.co/LEoI4HpvvK 18 hours ago
- Enjoy one more day in NYC? 🗽 Book 4-Pay 3 at @thechatwalny Valid now through 30 Nov 2018! Book now through… https://t.co/JRQv6FT4zG 18 hours ago
- Check out these nice colored drawings from the luxury hotel @tivolihotels , celebrating their #Tivoli85Years. This… https://t.co/nVjdDuDapL 3 months ago
- Sweet babe beach dancing! Upgrade upon availability at time of check-in by booking on https://t.co/MU8ewRQ7lv… https://t.co/Ro2apLFtfz 3 months ago