Hotel Chais Monnet is a new gem in what we call La France Profonde, the deepest, most authentic heart of Europe’s most spectacular country. It was built in an antic Cognac warehouse, just few steps from the most prestigious Cognac Houses
Hotel Chais Monnet‘s cuisine is French country cooking, their style is le savoir-faire Français, almost everything, from their wines to their linen and their spa products, are created in France.
Hotel Chais Monnet lies by the Charente river, at the countryside of the Aquitaine, and is located near one of France’s most celebrated luxury product, Cognac.
The region of Cognac offers a wide variety of activities and experiences for holidaymakers and visitors. These include tours and tastings at legendary Cognac houses, an 18 hole, par 72 golf course, visits to the medieval Old Town of Cognac, strolls through idyllic countryside leading to the Atlantic Ocean, riding along the Charente river and visiting Roman ruins.
We look forward to bidding you Bienvenue – welcome, French style – and sharing this all with you.
For 2019, Virtuoso Rate Includes:
• Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
• Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily
• Guest choice of a $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit OR $100 USD Spa credit to be utilized during stay, valid on food, beverage, and spa services (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
• Complimentary Cognac Cocktail at the bar, for up to two people per room, once during stay
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
• Complimentary Wi-FI