Here’s our picks for the best kids programs at luxury hotels:
- Montage, Laguna Beach, California - Aside from their regular Paint Box program (which we love), the Montage also has something for petites! Kids aged 2-5 are welcome, and they don’t even need to be potty trained!
- Acqualina, Sunny Isles, Florida - Kids get to take part in aqua adventures in this marine biology based educational program, specially designed for kinds aged 5 – 12. Relay races, games, swimming, arts & crafts, eco-explorations, obstacle courses, building projects, trivia challenges, and scavenger hunts are all part of the many activities offered here.
- Ritz Carlton, Grand Cayman – Introduce children to the natural wonders and rich cultural traditions of the Cayman Islands as part of this program. The islands’ ecological resources are a natural classroom and living laboratory in which families embark on eco-adventures.
- Ritz Carlton, Maui - The program at this recently renovated hotel in Maui features an environment kids’ curriculum, developed with preservationist Jean-Michel Cousteau, which includes snorkeling expeditions, underwater-photography classes, and workshops on turtles, whales, and ancient Hawaiian navigation techniques.
- Four Seasons, Maldives – This property has an additional program for young adults (age 13 – 18) which will keep your teenagers entertained and happy! Activities include, diving lessons, marine life presentations, day and night snorkeling excursions, windsurfing and private beach dinners for your kids and their friends.