Everyone knows about honeymoons, but the latest trend is taking a luxury babymoon – when a couple takes a relaxing getaway before their baby arrives.
Every pregnant woman deserves some pampering and tranquility before she becomes a mom. I babymooned at the Banyan Tree in Riviera Maya before my son was born – and have not been this relaxed since
Will and Kate were recently at the Cotton House in Mystique for their babymoon. Nick and Vanessa Lachey celebrated their babymoon at Jade Mountain in St. Lucia – this is one of our favorite hotels – and look what they offer expecting couples:
- Airport transfers both ways
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome cocktail (or mocktail!)
- Tour of volcano, sulfur springs, and diamond mineral baths
- Tropical fruit basket
- Guided boat snorkel trip
- One Pre Natal Massage: Total bliss and relaxation during and following pregnancy, this massage is designed to answer the needs of a developing mother and baby and provide the nurturing you both deserve.
- $500 anniversary certificate to use on your return visit
Stay tuned for more Classic Travel custom babymoon packages!!